Mom and I are both recovering from our broken bones. I got to take my brace off, but have to go to hand therapy for 4 weeks. My therapist is having me do home exercises 3 times a day. Yesterday, I was really sore when I got home. My hand is improving, but my middle and ring finger are still stiff. It is a little discouraging that I can't do some things. It gets in the way at work most of the time. I am typing better now, but sometimes my fingers don't want to work. I am not very patient on becoming healed. My bone has healed, but my hand has problems. It was kind of the same way with my leg. Work is busy, but I am enjoying it. I just put in a new lab at Whittier. I got 32 20" iMac duel core duo flat screen computers. It is impressive to look at and WOW what a machine! Mom came over and said, "is this what you want?" How could she tell
Mom's toe is doing better. She is still taping her toe to make it feel better. She is still wearing her sandal because her shoe still hearts her food. Work is going well, but has it's challenges. Mom has her spider and web up. The kids walk on the other side of the street. She also has her graveyard up and ghosts in the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment